1. With Adobe Acrobat Writer open, go to the Tasks toolbar.
2. Select the Create PDF dropdown menu and select From Multiple Files.
3. A dialog box will appear. Go to the Add Files section, and click on Browse.
4. Choose the files you wish to bind, then click the Add button.
5. The files you selected will appear in the Files to Combine box.
6. You may reorder the files by selecting and draging the files to the appropriate placement.
7. Click the OK button, and your mutilple files are bound into one PDF file.
8. Save the new bound document.